Editors Note:

EDITOR'S NOTE: Fresh off a three year managerial stint, your friendly neighborhood lenslinger is back on the street and under heavy deadline. As the numbing effects of his self-imposed containment wear off, vexing reflections and pithy epistles are sure to follow...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dirty Weather

The trip was long,

the weather dirty -

which meant SOME people were ready to party!

More tomorrow...


Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Here's a subject that interests many; how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Weaver said...

You're going to have to start charging for those ad comments:0

Looks good. Have fun. Don't work too hard....OK, do!!!

I'll be watching, and hopefully there at some point.


HockeyPat said...

Maybe we could start using this a date site.

Hi, I'm Patrick. I'm a Libra and I like Beer. I'm looking for a super model who will accept me for who I am. Stupid and unattractive.

alena said...

Cool Blog, I never really thought about it that way.

I have a Hurricane Katrina blog. It pretty much covers hurricane related stuff.

Thank you - and keep up the thoughts!