Editors Note:

EDITOR'S NOTE: Fresh off a three year managerial stint, your friendly neighborhood lenslinger is back on the street and under heavy deadline. As the numbing effects of his self-imposed containment wear off, vexing reflections and pithy epistles are sure to follow...

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Meeting Nico

In my business, the newcomers I meet often go on to become household names in the immediate viewing area. Such will be the case I predict with our newest reporter and weekend co-anchor, Nico Belha - whose mellifluous name and bilingual chops should quickly separate her from the reportorial pack. Fresh off a stint at a Montana affiliate, she’s a 2002 honors graduate of the University of Miami and a mighty nice lady to boot. Now if only she’ll tolerate my word-nerd’s crush on her particularly poetic moniker. Say it with me now: Nico Belha..."Nee-ko Bell-uh". Remember this when you're bandying her name about the watercooler six weeks from now: you heard it here first!


HockeyPat said...

Hola Nico!

jiri said...

Hi, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours fantastic blog.

I have a niche site. It pretty much covers how make money with niche marketing.

Keep it up. I'll check back later im sure.

jon said...

We are trying to find good movie poster to take the kids this weekend. Good movie poster reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL