Editors Note:


EDITOR'S NOTE: Fresh off a three year managerial stint, your friendly neighborhood lenslinger is back on the street and under heavy deadline. As the numbing effects of his self-imposed containment wear off, vexing reflections and pithy epistles are sure to follow...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Station Break...


Created with flickr slideshow.

The last week of June is almost upon us and you know what that means: a momentary reprieve from the fruitless pursuit. So while I get my inner Griswold on, enjoy this hastily assembled slide show, featuring the many friends and villains that makes Viewfinder BLUES complete. Thanks for visiting; I'll be back tanned, rested and a little less vexed looong before you tire of my absence. Now if you'll excuse me I have to squeeze three bikes, two kayaks and my adult sized water-wings into the back of an undersized pickup. Seeya soon...

1 comment:

Weaver said...

Buckley looks like a corpse in a coffin in that one pic...is that bad to say?...have a great week!