Editors Note:


EDITOR'S NOTE: Fresh off a three year managerial stint, your friendly neighborhood lenslinger is back on the street and under heavy deadline. As the numbing effects of his self-imposed containment wear off, vexing reflections and pithy epistles are sure to follow...

Saturday, March 19, 2005

From the Archives. . .

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Whereas I prefer to leave them back at the studio, back in the day the field crews at WNCT always insisted on bringing the station jackass along. Go figure...

4 comments:

Smitty said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

I hated that ass.......

Billy Jones said...

Hey, I think I know that guy.

unrepentant resources said...

Looking for cheap green day ticket info tonight I came across this cheap green day ticket post. I was impressed. I love cheap green day ticket and am glad I found this post. Keep it up!!

Paul